IPO Building Blocks Series: Workshop on Prospectus & Meaningful Disclosures
8, 15, 23, 28 September & 5 October 2021
SIDC 10 CPE Points
Share This Programme:
- Review the provisions of the Capital Markets & Services Act 2007 (CMSA) relating to registration and contents of prospectus, supplementary and replacement prospectus; and describe the requirements of the relevant provisions for prospectuses.
- Examine the relationship between the CMSA and the Securities Commission (SC)’s Prospectus Guidelines.
- Analyze the required standards for meaningful disclosures in a prospectus, consider situations when disclosures may be able to cure suitability for listing issues, and parties liable for misleading information or omissions in prospectus.
- Analyze a compliance officer’s role in identifying suspicious customer/transactions at different junctures.
- Analyze the frequently raised issues in prospectuses to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and assess requirements for relief from the guidelines.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Corporate Finance personnel
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED